Mini Importation Secrets

This is a FREE Report, hence comes with rights to PRINT or SHARE it with your friends
and colleagues, on the condition that the information contained herein remains
unchanged. Hence, if you have paid anyone for this report, sorry¼you've just been
scammed. Go ask for your money back buddy!


¼ and if you dare let me know about the scammer, then my lawyer will come in


(ouch! I so hate paying that lazy man!)


This report is presented to you for informational purposes only and is not a
substitution for any professional advice. The contents herein are based on the views
and opinions of the author. The author takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions if such discrepancies exist within this report.

This report serves to prove one point; and that is¼ that you can start
your mini importation business right from where ever you're now, without leaving a hole in your pocket.

Yes, you can start buying hot in demand items online at dead
unbelievable cheap prices from some secret websites like I've been
doing for some time now, items you can easily resell at three or even five times the price you bought them.

Did I say secret websites? Of course yes. Most of the big players you hear everywhere (SLOT, Jumia, Shoprite etc!) all use these sites but
have done everything to keep it secret. Hence, they may not find this
report funny. But, the truth is¼ I don't care - because I care about
you!

That's by the way though.

True to my style, I'm going to K.I.S.S it = Keep it Short & Simple.

 So let's go,

As you already know, the aim of this guide is to show you proofs that stuffs could actually be bought at ridiculously cheap prices online, and have it shipped free to your Nigerian/local address.


You can get items ranging from Laptops, mobile phones, androids,
clothing, jewelries, watches, computer accessories etc at unimaginable
funny prices from these sites, believe me!

There are lots of reputable and trusted, but secret websites you can order items from online and have it shipped to you in Nigeria here.

However, in this report, I'll be showing you some water tight proofs of how I do it.

And if you're serious about turning the idea in this report into cold hard effortless cash, you'll love one crispy piece of information I've
added at the end of this report☺ (not for everybody though!)

Don't Be Afraid, What You'll Need Are What You Probably
Already Have

To successfully engage in the mini importation business, you will need
these materials;


• A means to make payment to the site - I use a debit card which can
be easily obtained within 24 hours from a particular Nigerian
bank, that's if you do not already have it - I doubt if you don't.


• A Valid Home Address - This is very important. Even though most
courier companies would prefer to call you up to come pick up
your item from their office, you need to make sure the address you use as your shipping address is easily traceable.


• The Secret Website - Like I wrote earlier, there are lots of great
websites where you can get cheap stuffs online, but I'll be
making illustrations in this report with just one of them.

 Permit me to simply call the site XYZ.com for now (you'll get it
later!)


Procedures;

Now, before you ever try to order from this website, you'll want
to make sure you consider the following;

- Compare prices and quality
- You'll want to go for a product that has free shipping available
for them.

Don't worry, towards the end of this report, I'll show you how to get
every product shipped free to you, even if there's no free shipping available for it.


Let's say, we want to buy an android phone from the secret website.


Here's what my search criteria would look like:

And below is the result of the above search;

Now, if you look at the prices, you'll notice they are damn cheap.


Isn't it?


The first one is about $58.20 which is barely N9,312.

Before you read on, here's an email I received from one of the people
that I gave access to this secret XYZ site. She bought this very $58.20 (N9,312) android and instantly resold it for N40,000 to her colleague in the office.

 The next thing you'd want to do is to click on each of the results to
further dig deep into the product and know more about the seller and the experiences of customers.


So, let's click on the first result;

Now, let's take further look at some other hot selling products you can
get at dirt cheap prices, and compare them with their prices in our
local shops:

You probably know how hot blackberry phones are right now, and one of the most used is Curve 2.

 If you're in doubt, you can just visit sites like jumia.com.ng,
tafoo.com, slotlimited.com and see for yourself.


What about watches?

Okay, here's a lady's watch I just got for my woman.

That's $4.58, which is equivalent to N730 or so¼

Now, how much do you think such watch will go for in an average
Nigerian fashion shop?

As a matter of fact, I spoke with a watch dealer about buying this
same watch in bulk from me, and she gladly agreed to pay me N2,200 per piece.

That's to say that, if I end up selling 100 pieces of this same watch to
this lady, I would have made 100 x 1,470 (N2,200 - 730)

 That's a whooping N147,000 cool cash¼ (you can do this over and
over in one month, right from your computer)

Let's also look at a jewelry I just found on my XYZ.com site that goes
for $3.76

Needless I say that the average Nigerian lady can easily cough out N5,000 to N10,000 for this.

One other good thing about these sites I use for all my mini
importation business is that I've never found it difficult paying to them, as they accept ATM cards from some Nigerian banks.

Read more 
Profile Source: https://www.blogger.com/profile/07833189648680358841
Article Source: http://hotimportbusinessnigeria.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Do Traders Need Customs Surety Bond?

Do you want to purchase OTI Bonds in New York?

What are customs bonds and why you should choose customs surety bond?